Monday, April 13, 2009

tanned skin




was waiting for baby to go dinner together at ss2 d other day, i reached early and parked next to a park, where it has basketball court for the teenagers to have games...i normally stay in car while waiting for someone to meet up with but instead of waitting for baby in car i actually went down to the park...
saw a group of teenage girls playing basketball..all of them with tanned skin, sweating, energetic. guess they plays outdoor often...seeing them reminds me of my high school days...hehe you must be thinking since i says they reminds me, must be i was like them, enjoy outdoor sports, active life style, healthy body...but in fact, i was the opposite side of them...i hardly join any sport games, i hardly go for outdoor activities and my skin have alwiz been fair like a white chicken! =p
looking at them i was thinking to myself...if i was like them, my health definitely will be better....unlike the old me, weak like a tauhu made girl, made my parents worry all the time.... =) but now im learning to stand on my own...to take care of myself...and to improve...
i wanna be a healthy fair skin chicken! hehe


2 comments: