Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sales Circle

As i've been in d beauty line the past few years i'd been dealing with sales issues...especially now as a sales consultant, im focusing on sales...imagine, a big club. 90%of sales come from my department, beared by 4 of us...3 'lovely' colleagues plus myself.

i've only joined less than half a year but i've already been working very hard, climbing to achieve the target, at the same time, of course, achieving my cash..

at times its really hectic, times dont wait, every after i've closed a month sales, hit my target, the next day it starts a brand new month with higher target, tougher jobs.
no doubt money is really important, no matter for myself, for the family...but sometimes i really wish to slow down my steps...take a good look around and give the stressed out body a rest, especially Diarrhea and colon infection thingy put me on MC for about 1 week last month, i've been reminding myself to listen to my own body, treat it well as im gonna use it till the very last day of my life.

maybe that's why i've been a bit slow down this month...though im worried of the figure...but i do understands that sometimes, the harder u want things to be, the tougher it seems to achieve so, lets take a break then!

ppl says writting helps to release stress, in fact i used to have writting as my hobby, well i hope it does helps!Cheers

2 comments: