Friday, April 24, 2009

Chill, Please.

oh my god. the weather lately has been so so freaking HOT and HUMID...making ppl feeling so uncomfortable and kindda sick...

im actually on my off day today but in order to meet a few clients, i came to work...as i reached the club i saw the reception area was crowded than as usual and i saw someone lying on sofa, with wheelchair next to her and there's a doctor....i tot which tai-tai fainted...who knows it was my colleague from gym department, they says she fainted due to over heaty....gosh, big thanks to d super hot weather...

had a busy 'day off' clients issues, clients complaints...urgh. hectic. its month end, no choice gotta work harder to chase sales...there goes my precious day off. sigh. sigh. SIGH.

havent been zzz ing well lately..a lot weird weird dreams...that makes me restless....

i neeeeeeeeeeeed a break. or, at least a good sleep? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment