Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Starry Starry

Its glamorous silver theme this year in PW Anniverssary month. Silver glittery stars are everywhere, even on the door of my cubicle. It make us feels like we're surrounded by Glitters Stars.
That's the front reception, Ribbons were added on ceiling, and around the front recept. I guess the next thing is to put up the words of PW 33rd Anniverssary when we step into August.
although everywhere's stars but im glad that inside of my Cubicle remains untouch...or else, its definitely too much of stars. Hehe. One thing i like about PW is we, consultants get to have our own room, much much more privacy and concentrations.
Things doesnt go as smooth as i wish. hmmm, what to do...? Gotta move on stil, just do whatever i can do best. will try to give myself a full day off on coming Saturday to take a break.

***********

My immediate supperior a.k.a my mama Veron is sick...so worry of her and misses her too. Pray to God that she's gonna be fine and everything is OK...


p/s: its Pay Day tomorrow, reward of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment