Sunday, July 19, 2009

B.L.U.R

Sunday should really be an off day. why am i at work now? Thanks to PW, has transformed me into a workaholic.
Im so blur today....even blur-er this morning....when i was at my doorstep i took out my car key trying to unlock front gate .......then, when i was on d way to work i met this cute little dumbo car Proton Tiara WGV 462X drove by an uneducated moron who thinks speeding in housing area is a good thing and smoking in d car is so damn cool. This moron beh tahan my speed so he tried to moved in front of me but failed the 1st time, almost knocking another car nearby...2nd time he did it, almost knocking my car..well, i was so sleepy to bother him so i just let him sped of lor since he was so in rush to hell....then the funny part was we stopped by at the same traffic light, the light wasnt really working so Mr smoking moron stopped but when i look at the working light it was actually green so my car and others just go ahead while Mr smoking moron later on realise he was stopping at green light like an idiot. rush rush rush stil have to stop, some more stop stupidly tim...beh tahan.
so as usual i went to tapao my lunch at TTDI, as usual saw the pair of old uncle auntie having breakfast there so loving... =)
reached MT stil very blur....went into lift in B1....suppose to press for 1 button to go to first floor but pressed B1 instead....waited....then, eh why the lift not moving....? ................
p/s: due to all the above, i must go home later to catch some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment