Wednesday, June 24, 2009

if you think you can, you can.

Countdown 7 days!
....to month end closing sales for June '09

well, this month hasnt been very good either. should i put to blame to econ? i dont know.

but still, im trying my very best to fight till the very last minute. to get whatever amount i can.

phone calls, follow ups, quotation through emails etc etc. i've been telling myself 'i work hard today i may not get the return right away but perhaps in future' SO! im working hard everyday...hoho.

yeah i've been having this Angel vs Evil battle in my mind lately...the evil side asking me to give up then the angel poped up to ask me go on and try harder....evil made me feels imbalance, negative while the angel calms me down and thinks positively...haha.
would like to take this opporunity to thank a few darlings. Firstly muh baby Ken, for all the supports and loves no matter what kindda ups and downs we go through. Secondly muh Emily Toh (she may not be reading this) for being a great listener and i can really be myself when im with her. Thirdly actually goes to many ppl, the buddies, the friends, a few colleagues etc. Notice i hadnt mentioned muh family? to me they're actually undescribable as they're the closest connected ppl to me in this world.
p/s: Dont know this funny guy in the picture, just pinjam the picture ni. hehe

2 comments: