Friday, May 22, 2009

a weekday off

seems like light blue has turned into dark blue.

had dinner with a high school mate last nite at Pizza Uno... we had a long conversation though most of the time i was the listener...maybe thats what friends are for, sometimes you just need someone to talk to/be there to listen...with patience.

we had Romeo Special Pizza and AntiPasto platter...glad that my friend had a bigger tummy than i do, thank him for finishing up 70% of the foods =) next session is my turn to treat yea. i was kindda hungry so when the foods came and i totally forgot to take some pics...i know, my blog is soooooo dull.

recieved text mssg from a high school senior asking my well being and updates...he says the last time he spoke to me i was about to take up driving lessons...i was like, omg, THAT long ago.... from learning to drive to getting the licence to trying to drive a little to ter-bang ppl's car's side mirror to i stop driving for a long period to i finally made up my mind to get my own car to now im flying here and there with my grey baby...guess it has been ages since i last met up with this friend of mine...happy for him that he's finally found his love, in my memory his love life wasnt smooth back then.

its funny now you look back and realise things has past just with a blink of eye...but when you were stuck in it, its like never ending...

can i have a time machine to speed up the bad times and slow down my pleasure moments? where are you Doraemon? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment