Sunday, January 17, 2010

The 'sneak out' Sunday

Its boring working Sunday...instead of dozing off in the office, i went for a shopping lunch break alone in Bangsar. This is rare because ppl who knows me would already have the idea that im not a shopping person. Well, not that im not interested in girl stuff. I guess im just plain lazy....I am usually the last-minute type of person like, i'll go look for something only when i need it. =p
But, I AM in a shopping mood today and i think i needed some new clothes.
I've been to Gossips, Mocca and a few stores before i drop by to Cats Whiskers @ Jalan Telawi. They seems to have more selections of clothes than other stores do. The Sales girls were telling everyone that they're having this promotion of purchasing 3 items you get 10 percent off for each. Ok, why not?
So i picked whichever i like, spent about half an hour in the fitting room and ended up with this 3 pieces of babies. A floral tube top, 2 pc cardie tee and a checkered one piece. Got'em with less than 150 bucks its fair enough i think.
The 2 tops can go with my new pair of Levis skinny jeans while the checkered one piece would be nice and comfortable with my Converse.
Great!
Now, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment