Sunday, January 31, 2010

New Baby

*Giggles* Ken took me to Low Yat last nite to get my Digi Cam. At first i wanted to get a Lumix, for its Leica lens and quality etc. We've spotted Lumix F15 at the price of RM 750 12 Mega Pix but unfortunately its not available in pink colour which i was dying for.
So, we went on surveying and I ended up with this Rose Pink Baby Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W350. Its pretty new arrival at Sony Reatil price RM 999. I've been talked into buying this by this Danny guy at one of the shop and dealed at the price of RM 850. 14 Mega Pix, Carl Zeiss Lens, foc soft pouch and 2 GB memory Card.
I used to be a Canon user and i personally find that Canon Digi Cam has rather weak battery life and Sony is well known for its longer battery life and this impresses me lots. Well looks like just Canon Digi Cam has the problem as i was amazed that Ken's Canon SLR has strong battery life it seems.
I am not too particular of Digi Cam, as long as the price is reasonable, the Cam is handy and looks great to me, functions everything ok and im satisfied =)
********************
I've been Really busy this week on the Sales target and today's the final day. Tomorrow's Federal Day and i finally get a day off work! I really need some time to get my to-do-list task done. Lisa's birthday is JUST around the corner and can you believe that i havent even get her pressie yet. OMG i feel damn guilty. I HAVE to get it done by Monday...Oh, and her celebrations too.... @@
Its PrestonLized tonight! My 2nd red bomb in the month of January. Gonna attend this sweet couple's wedding dinner tonight and meeting up some ex colleagues too.
Ohh, not to forget our Bangkok trip has canceled due to Em's drop off *Sigh* BUT Ken and I have came up with another more exicting plan. Hoho!
Alright, i gotta get back to work, i need to earn back the cash i've spent lately. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment