Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday at MV

Soooo happy to see my MUKA! hehehehehehhee muka muka!
Does any of u remember this? Its Pianica! I bet most of us have one during primary years...didnt know its selling quite pricy now...i must have lost mine when moving place...Sigh. kindda missed it.
Tea time at Nyonya's
Since i have to avoid taking too much foods containing coconut milk..i only have limited choices of foods here..
When the bf went to buy foods there's this girl claiming she's from deaf society asking for funds...so i paid 10bucks and getting this as return. I hope she's genuine or else i'll be shame of her doing so.
Chill out at Gardens...
"UP" made my day!
Boy Rusell is so cute cute! Fat Fat.
The Cartoon was soooooo funny even my bf enjoyed it ( i supposed so) hehehehe.
****************
Its last day of August today, our final day of closing sales. Im happy with my figures this month, its due to my hard hard work and timing sacrificed! Gonna have a 4 days break this coming weekend. Let me list down my To-Do-List
  • Meet up for K Lunch with my sisters
  • Bring grey baby for body check up
  • Go back to club for facial+body massage
  • Banking stuff etc etc
  • Get some quality sleep in order to repair my damaged Cells
  • Yet to decide

p/s: without my Grey baby is so so inconvenient, faster recover ya, you are my best companion.


No comments:

Post a Comment