Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MC again

Nope, not down with H1N1*touch wood* but an old friend named Gastric has came back to pay a lil visit...which its not so welcomed...hmmm.
Went to visit DR Foo...our family doctor since i was stil very tiny..remember myself crying in his consultation room, refusing to inject Hep A prevention, parents went to buy me small gift to pujuk me some more...imagine how young i was. Oh not to forget he used to gimme candies every after i see him...hehe. Now im too old for the candies izzit? =p
Of course now im no longer tiny and my parents no longer pujuk me with small gift, went to get some advice from Dr in order to happily send my old friend away...
Despite the long awaiting list of patience, he stil gave me a long consultation knowing that i needed help both physically and emotionally...After a long consultation we decided to opt for a change...something not so easy to me...but stil, i'll give it a try...
Nothing serious dont you worry...im not ill, im just a lil unwell and i gotta do something with it.. =)

p/s: +++

1 comment: