Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rains again

Apple have confirmed on an iPad announcement on 7th March! As I have been wanting to own an iPad so much it's really exciting to know that the announcement is just around the corner! Rumors have said that the outlook will be very much alike iPad 2 but there are major upgrades in its software etc etc. But at the same time the price might be a lil higher though. If I wanna get it right after launching, Ing Wei says he can help me to purchase it in US and according to him it's safe to post it back to Malaysia!
The weather has been gloomy since morning...drizzling and dark...now, raining heavily...I'm feeling tired from lack of proper sleep the past few nights. Gonna spend the day resting at home and do some light houseworks..

EA form is ready! Which means we gotta submit to income tax dept soon. Im a lil nervous cuz I really wish I do not need to pay them yet hoping to get back some rebates! As I need to purchase the iPad, a lil extra cash in hand would be really grate! Praying hard.

Oh! Look at the cute Google theme today!

No comments:

Post a Comment