Monday, December 14, 2009

Randomly

There's lotsa pics taken in December, here's just a lil part of it from my phone.
X'Mas in Pavillion is really nice =)
That's my boss with his toy, we've got a number of shots taken there, will post it up soon...the delay is due to my super packed working schedule this month!
'Snowing'we've got a new friend
The Lovely X'Mas Bear!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I havent been updating the blog for quite sometime, December is really busy for everyone it seems, i've had a pretty occupied/hectic week. and most probably the rest of the weeks til January! I'm applying for a short break at work in January, hope it goes well. Heheh.
Task Completed
  • I've brought my Grey baby for tinting so its cozy inside the car now!
  • Bought myself a pair of Levi's skinny jeans, a start for CNY shopping.
  • Met up with the sisters to claim a free dinner from Em. *lol
  • Achieving happy figures at work (my god this is on going)
  • Celebrated Ken papa's birthday
  • ETC

Im back to work tody after a busy weekend, cant wait to claim my body massage at work!


No comments:

Post a Comment