Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stress mode ON

Ok, im glad that i havent been complaining much about work lately...Things have been pleasent as my mind set is on the positive track. But today's stress seems like a lil overwelming...As usual, i came back on my day off...cuz i have so many task to complete by today....and the sales target...Urgh.
I've sacrificed my good sleep, my peaceful time slacking at home to PW. Im married! To the company, hoping that it'll treat me well in return =p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Went to visit papa's side of relatives last nite...an old couple just moved into a high rised condo at Mont Kiara area, rich and kind hearted ppl. This old couple used to stay in a banglow for more than 20 years at PJ area...after their daughters have got married and moved out, for safety's sake, they've decided to moved into a smaller unit condo at Mont Kiara.
Mom says they likes to see me, so grab me to visit them, and of course i grabbed Ken cyan along. The Condo they're living is so nice, modern style environment, with facilities and all, pretty lay out with almost 1.8K squarefeet. Spacious, more than enough for 2 ppl...but its a lil quiet just an old couple staying together...without their childrens and grandchildrens with them..uncle keep asking me how do i find the new place, haha to me of course its nice as i like condo, especially modern style expensive condos like theirs...but when i ask him back he says he's not used to it here...he stil finds his old neighbours at PJ area for tea every morning to kill some boredom =)
Its quite lonely you see, being rich but lonely...
will try visiting them often..communicating with them with my broken Hakka language.. *lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gotta get back to work, fighting fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment