Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Monday blue...

...as i was off the whole day!
rewarded myself a full day off for working hard during the past weekend! Despite lunch with a client who suppported me and dinner at Ken Popo's place plus doing some house work i've been lazy to do during working days, i've been in bed almost the rest of the day. Blame my laziness. Being in bed on a day off is just Soooo Nice.
Slack until Garfield also beh tahan...Hohoho. Look at his face, Damn beh tahan. This Garfield head has been with me for more than 10 years already...*sweet

Its month end at work so i guess there's no more full day off already. Hehe dats why yesterday was quite precious.

There's nice TVB dramas launched...cant wait to see. If only i get myself the pink laptop....hmmmmm....so many things wanted to get but so little cash! but one thing for sure, i'll definitely get myself something i really really adore for my 22nd Birthday! Lets see how to work it out.

4 comments:

  1. start countdown for your birthday now ~~~ ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking a break from all that hardwork really feels great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XM, i shall wait for your ang pao =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monu, yeah you're right. oh btw how did u get to know my blog? Just curious ^^

    ReplyDelete